Your privacy is important to us
This Website collects the following non-personal information (information that does not personally identify you) to ensure the effectiveness of this Website:
- Date and time you accessed this Website
- Domain you used to access the Internet
- Internet protocol address of your computer
- Pages you visited on this Website
- Web browser and operating system you used to access this Website
This Website collects personal information (information that personally identifies you) that you voluntarily provide when you create a profile, place an order or access other features or services. The personal information we collect may include: your name, address, email and phone number.
This Website uses your personal information to facilitate your access to certain features and services such as signing on to password protected areas, recalling purchase history or subscribing to our mailing list.
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer your participation in this Website
- Conduct research or surveys
- Contact you
- Enroll you in our Loyalty Program
- Establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- Fulfill your requests for products or services
Credit Card Information
This Website utilizes a third party merchant provider to process credit card transactions. Your credit card information is systematically encrypted. Except for the last four digits of your card number, Bite the Fruit does not have access to your credit card information.
Children and Minors
We do not actively or knowingly collect information from children and minors.
Disclosure to a Third Party
We do not disclose your personal information to a third party unless you instruct it; or, if we, in good faith, believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law, a court order or a subpoena. Further, we may disclose your personal information to prevent or investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft; to enforce or apply our online terms of service or other agreements; or to protect our rights or property, or the rights, property or safety of others.
Security of Your Information
We diligently protect the security of the information that you provide to us. We use secure servers, encryption and other means. While we strive to protect your information through measures that protect our systems, such security cannot be guaranteed. Consequently, we do not insure or warrant the security of the information you transmit, and you do so at your own risk.
Your Rights Regarding Your Information
Upon your direction, we shall:
- Provide your personal information stored in our systems to you
- Disclose how we used or will use your personal information
- Amend or add to your personal information if it's incorrect or incomplete
- Remove some or all of your personal information from our systems